Whether its in a baby's new bedroom, study, bathroom, kitchen or anywhere else, shelving can be a great way to find an accessible home for books, photos and other household items. Regardless of where they are, a professional handyman will ensure that they are fitted both securely and level.
We can fit all shelving types including floating shelves. We fit to all wall types including concrete block, thermal block, solid wall, cavity wall, dobbed and dabbed wall, timber frame construction, SIP walls, walls with pre-existing holes, solid reinforced concrete walls, wooden stud walls, metal 'C' stud walls, plasterboard and just regular brick.
Your Surrey Handyman:-
- Will send you a confirmation email on booking
- Will call if they are running ahead or behind schedule
- Will have the tools to do the job
- Carry as stock the most common wall fixings
- Will ensure a secure fixing
- Will Guarantee their work
- Is fully insured for public liability
- Will issue a pdf receipt
Approx 15 minutes per shelf.
This job is charged by time.
- We can also hang pictures
- Did you know we now have a 'Handy Help' service
- We can change locks
- Have you seen our page on smoke alarms?
- We can fit outside taps
- We can change all light bulb types
- Payment accepted by cash or cheque
- You simply pay your Handyman once the job is complete, and he will email you a pdf receipt from his Smartphone – simple, with no pieces of paper to look after
- For our Commercial clients, we can arrange an invoice for you by prior agreement
We guarantee our work
If for any reason you are not satisfied we will keep coming back until you are.
Peace of Mind
Peace of mind from a brand you can trust.