After some unpredictable weather in the last few years it can be difficult to find a painter and decorator willing to undertake outdoor work. We are able to undertake small outdoor painting jobs.
As this is a weather dependent job, we can only offer this service at certain times of year and there has to be some flexibility on time frame for this very same reason.
Sheds, fencing, ground floor wooden windows or metal garden furniture are all examples of our typical outdoor painting jobs.
Your Surrey Handyman:-
- Will liaise with you before the job regarding any weather restrictions
- May try and tie it in with your indoor work for some flexibility with the weather
- Can use materials purchased for the job, but would normally use your pre purchased materials e.g. fencing treatment
- Is able to provide any advice on best outdoor materials
- Will clear up any mess
- Will guarantee their work
- Is fully insured
- Will issue a PDF Receipt
All jobs vary, give us as much detail about your job as possible and we should be able to give you an indication of how long we think your job could take.
This job is charged by time.
- Before we treat your fence does it need any repairs?
- Do you need any hooks, garden wires or hanging baskets put up?
- Did you know that we can also install water butts?
- We can also carry out other general garden repairs.
- Payment accepted by cash, card*, BACs or cheque
- You simply pay your Handyman at the end of each visit, and he will email you a pdf receipt from his Smartphone – simple, with no pieces of paper to look after
- For Commercial clients, an invoice can be arranged for you by prior agreement
* Please check with the Booking Office wheather your handyman accepts card payment
Work completed by your Surrey Handyman is guaranteed.
Peace of mind
Peace of mind from a brand you can trust.